Monday, November 21, 2016

Ozymandias Poem



         1.  As the poem as a whole, the phrase "the heart that fed" refers to Ozymandias himself. I came to this conclusion because Ozymandias was the king I take it that Ozymandias was the hand that mocked them, but also the heart that fed.

        2. On how I perceived this poem, the message the poet is trying to express with this poem is that Ozymandias was a bad king. I came to this conclusion because the traveler found Ozymandias sculpture in the desert, and his legs were missing. The way the author described the sculpture was not too nice, so my precision is that the traveler was not a fan.

       3. Ozymandias would be described as a selfish person with a cold heart. I can tell that he wasn't a fan favorite as he reigned as king.


No comments:

Post a Comment