Monday, October 17, 2016

The Almighty Dollar


   My relationship with money is nonexistent. Spending money is not a problem for me, but finding the money to spend is the hard part. I used to be really good at saving my money, any money that I found went in a secret hiding place. Now I can barely save money for one day. I see something, I want it, I buy it. 

     Growing up, I was very spoiled I won't even lie about that. I usually got everything I wanted for either Christmas or my birthday, so getting stuff I want was no a problem for me. However, growing up the things I wanted got more expensive every year. Money was tight with my grandma, and she could not really afford what I wanted, but she tried to the best of her abilities to try and make it work with her financial situation.

     Now I realize the importance of saving money because nothing is free, and everything is expensive. I have no way of making my own money at this moment, but I am looking for ways. As of right now, my grandma gives me $100.00 a month but I usually spend it before I even get it. I am an impulsive buyer, and it really has gotten bad. Owning horses does not save any money what soever. That is were most of my money, well my grandmas money, ends up. I really need to learn budgeting skills because if I keep living like this, I will be in debt for the rest of my life. 

    Now a days, if you don't have any money you can't really get anywhere. Now is the time where I am looking for a car, and having the budget I do with the car I want does not work. You learn to settle for what you have and work for what you want. Thinking about it, I would be lucky to get any set of wheels because some people can't even get some, so I need to learn how not to be so picky because being picky is where my bank account goes dry. Money is hard to make, but very easy to spend. 

Image result for money       Image result for empty bank account meme

No comments:

Post a Comment