Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Save the World


         As a kid, I was always asked "If you could change the world, what would you change and why?" Being a kid I of course answered with my imagination instead of intelligence of what was going on in the world.

        Now you ask me that same question, and I can't help but ponder that question. It's not that easy of a question to answer. I can't just blurt out the first thing that comes to my mind, because now I know what is going on in the world now, and boy is there many thinks I would like to change. I can sit and state what I want to change but it won't change anything, so why waste my breath. However, this question is just a little different, "List three things that you would do to help IMPROVE the world. Why do you think these changes will help?" Improving the world is different than changing the world, so this question is a little bit easier to answer.

   Three things I would do to help improve the world would include being kind, and spreading kindness instead of hate. The second thing I'd do is stop the oil fracking and switch to nuclear energy instead. The third thing I would do is try and help the hungry people who can't afford to provide food for their families.

          Being kind is one thing that the world has decreased significantly on over the years. The world is so full of hate, that no one really knows how to be kind anymore. I would help improve the world by spreading my kindness, and hopefully others would spread their's to. It may not help a lot, but there is no harm in trying that. I think everyone sharing their kindness, we would have a much more caring environment. We'd have less fights, less breaking news about someone murdering someone or another "police brutality" incident.
Image result for kindness

        Stopping the oil fracking and switching to nuclear energy would help improve the lives of animals that live in the waters. Since we keep having oil spills, there have been many deaths of animals who depend on water to live. Keeping the water clean could also lead to more people  enjoying to go see the lake or the ocean. Stopping the oil spills would save many animal's lives.
Image result for oil spill

        World hunger is something that has not gone away. I feel if the people who can afford fancy dinners, and fancy houses, they should help the people who can't even afford an apple. Trying to end world hunger is nearly impossible but if everyone pitched in to sending less fortunate care packages if feel their would be less deaths due to starving. I feel that it would help because you need to have food to keep up with your energy, and people who do not eat not only suffer from starving but also from depression, in my opinion.

Image result for starving people


No comments:

Post a Comment